Monday, February 4, 2008

Think like an artist

Things have been busy, lots of small quilts in the making and I am taking a class with Pamela Allen on line entitled Think Like an Artist, with weekly assignments. I will post week 1 assignment as well. I am mailing off my entry to Tactile Architecture" today, in plenty of time I think. You never know. I am also working on a few others for other entries. I would like to enter the Long Beach show since it is a premier show and I love the themes, being a Southern California gal many many years ago. My puppy had surgery last week, he swallowed a pin! I watched it happen and they don't exactly exit cleanly, especially in a 7 pound little one. So, the new thing is to teach him to stay completely out of my sewing room, I am sorta messy when creating and don't want that sort of thing to happen again. Quite the expensive surgery! Who would have guessed.

1 comment:

Susie said...

I found your blog, it was wonderful talking with you this evening. Keep up the great work, you inspire me. Susie